Friday, March 8, 2013

Neener Neener Chicken Dinner

  • Rotisserie Chicken
  • Can or two of Kidney Beans
  • Pkg of Taco Seasoning (or Fajita Seasoning if you prefer) I've tried both, I like taco better!
  • Whatever "taco/fajita" fixings you prefer.  I chose grilled onions, leafy lettuce, tomatoes, cheese & sour cream / chips, shells, tortillas etc.

Ohhhh & did I mention super INEXPENSIVE & really EASY for last minute.  I fed 5 adults & 5 kids for about $15 --- this was with a Costco chicken so of course everything at Costco is larger then most.  All in all this took less then 20 minutes start to finish.

I started with a rotisserie chicken.  Dump in a can (or two depending on the size of the chicken) of kidney beans & a pkg of taco seasoning (with a little water to dissolve the seasoning pkg)
I grilled up some onions for myself (no one else in my family likes them.)
I layered it all up... chips for crunch, lettuce, tomato, onions, shredded cheese, chicken mixture & top off with sour cream.
The rest of my family wanted tacos...


8 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Yum. I totally have all the stuff to make this.

Angie said...

Now that looks tasty!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Omnomnom! I'm Pinning this NAO!

Amy said...

Yum, yum, yum! Looks delicious.

WhisperingWriter said...

Mmm...now I'm hungry!

Emmy said...

I would eat it like you did :)

Mamarazzi said...

YUM!

Xazmin said...

Looks so supa yummy! And I love your new "look"!