Tuesday, January 22, 2013

June 2012 - Amira's Last Day of Kinder Teacher gift

At the beginning of each school year my kids know that there are certain pictures that I will be taking.  I take a picture of them in front of the school next to the school sign, them walking into their class and lastly of them with their teacher.  These three pictures are a must, they will never be disputed.  Luckily I take these pictures because the first day picture with the teacher turned into the last day gift. 
 
 
Picture screen printed on a tote (who doesn't need a reusable tote for groceries, books, etc..) 
 
 
Filled with fun "Summer" goodies...


 
Taaahhh-Daaahhh.  Fun right!
 
Mrs. Wilson & Amira on the last day.



12 comments:

Amy Involuntary said...

Such a cute gift! And great tradition!

Amy Involuntary said...

Such a cute gift! And great tradition!

Connie said...

What a great idea! I gave our teacher summer goodies too. I loved shopping for it.

Alexandra Joya said...

How neat. I will have to keep this in mind for when my kiddos finally enter school.

Heathers Happenings said...

That is a super cute gift!!

Janette Johanson said...

Oh now that is a cute idea! I can't wait to have a teacher to spoil..

Annmarie Pipa said...

wonderful thoughtful gift!

Emmy said...

That is a fun gift! Very creative

Unknown Mami said...

That is a great gift idea.

Angie said...

What a cute teacher gift idea!

Xazmin said...

Love it! Totally cute gift!

MiMi said...

Oh nice. You give FUN gifts for last day!!
I wanna be a teacher just to get the gifts on the days that people do gifts...holidays...teacher appreciation...last day of school...etc...