Friday, September 14, 2012

Waterworks, The ultimate in bathroom shopping

Brought to you by your friends at Waterworks

Last year we had to install a new bathtub and in the process redo a wall.  I wanted to do soooo much more, it just wasn't really in the cards budget-wise.  Now with a bathroom half done (and still not repainted) a redo has been on my mind.

There are so many things that I would love to do to my house, but really bathrooms & kitchens are definitely on the top of  most peoples lists!  In hopes that my redo WILL happen I have  started scouting out online stores.  I keep coming upon Waterworks, they have great quality but still at good prices.  Waterworks is a family-owned business dedicated to the design of world-class bath and kitchen fixtures and accessories. 

A super easy way to update a space is to change out the "little things".  This also will allow me to get started without freaking my husband out with the cost of an entire remodel.  For me, little by little is what works most effectively.  I would love a sleek modern contemporary look.  My house doesn't really scream sleek, modern or contemporary but I totally think I could make these work. 

I LOVE these...


Opus Oval Knob


Hamlet Stainless Steel Rectangular Mirror


I think I could shop this site for days.  With so many different combinations the possibilities are endless.  Go check out Waterworks for yourself & see what you'd want to shop for. 

1 comment:

MiMi said...

What? Where am I?
WHO ARE YOU?